From simple emails to vivid, full colour photos, we’ve printers for every job.
With a cool all-in-one printer you can scan, photocopy and print from one space-saving product. Different all-in-one printers have different features, including:
- Memory Card Readers: Just pop the memory card from your camera into the reader slot and press the print button – it couldn’t be easier. You don’t even need to turn your computer on to print.
- USB Print: Print directly from the printer again without having to turn your PC on by popping your USB stick into the reader.
- Duplex/Double sided printing: This feature allows you to automatically print content on both sides of a sheet of paper.
- LCD and touch screen preview screens: These cool little colour screens mean that once you’ve slotted in your memory card you can choose the individual pictures you want to print. Some printers even let you do a spot of basic photo editing such as cropping and red eye reduction. With the touch screen versions you are able to crop, zoom and rotate you photos simply by touching the LCD screen.
- Built-in Fax Machine: Fax might sound like a blast from the past, but when you need to send a printed document in an instant it’s essential.
- Wireless Printing: Less cables, less clutter, less hassle. Wireless printing enables you to print from anywhere, (ever fancied printing your bills from the bathroom?) and it means you can save money by sharing the one wireless printer between all the Wi-Fi enabled computers in the house.
These cheap and cheerful printers are great for home use. The quality is remarkably good and replacement inks are easily available.
If you print hundreds of pages a week and want the ultimate in speed and quality, a laser printed could be just what you’re after. They’re also great for printing on envelopes and card.
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/sites/p/pluggedin.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/themes/magazeen/single.php on line 196