Do you own an iPhone, iPad, iPod, Macbook, Apple TV? Do you think everything should be Retina? Do you spend all your time dreaming of the iPhone 5 launch? Then you might well be on your way to becoming an Apple fanboy.
iLove black turtlenecks…
Chances are, you know at least one Apple fanboy or have at least witnessed an Apple Vs Android argument at some point over the last year.
Maybe you’re worried you may too be turning into an Apple fanboy. Is that black turtleneck looking more and more appealing the closer we get to the iPhone 5 launch?
Fear not, our helpful video guide will let you know if you are indeed turning into one of those ‘creative types’.
Not an Apple fanboy? Coming soon, how to spot an Android, Blackberry and Nokia fanboy.
Here’s some more articles you might like:
- Latest leaked iPhone 5 image – what does it tell us?
- Apple iTV release date, news and rumours
- Apple is the most valuable company in the world yet again
- New Apple adverts are anything but Genius
- Apple’s New iPad 3 – the Definitive Video Review
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/sites/p/pluggedin.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/themes/magazeen/single.php on line 196