The iPod has taken the personal music world by storm. iPod comes in 4 product lines: the 2010 iPod touch, iPod shuffle and iPod nano as well as the iPod classic. There is an iPod for everyone, from music enthusiasts to the fashion conscious, young people, educators, businesses and business travelers, and those with an active lifestyle who incorporate music into their activities.
Nano – new features for fingers
Multi-Touch. And multi-talented. New design, new features. Available in 8GB and 16GB.
Everything about the new iPod nano is a huge hit.
- New smaller compact design available in 7 colours
- 8GB & 16GB allowing you to store up to 4000 songs
- Up to 24 hours of music playback & 4 hours video playback
- FM radio, personal trainer and much more
Touch – get your game face on
Now with FaceTime, Retina Display, HD Video Recording and Game Center.
It has fun written all over it.
- 8GB, 32GB & 64GB allowing you to store up to 14,000 songs
- FaceTime – Video calling comes to iPod touch
- Retina Dsiplay – Remarkable 960 -by- 640 resolution
- Record, edit and share HD video with the world
Classic – one size fits all
With 160GB of storage, iPod classic is the take-everything-everywhere iPod.
Your top 40,000.
- 160GB allowing you to store up to 40,000 songs
- Available in two colours: silver & black
- Up to 36 hours music playback, 6 hours of video playback
- Size: 103.5 x 61.8 x 10.5 mm with a 2.5” colour screen