There are lots of different software programs that will let you back up your music.
That could be the software that comes with your MP3 Player or iPod. It could also be software like Nero or iTunes.
All these programs work in a similar way.
If you want to store a small number of songs, you could back up on a CD/DVD. You can store 700MB on a CD, or 4.7GB on a DVD. This is how you do it:
- Open the software.
- Click the ‘burn’ button.
- Choose Data CD or DVD as your disc format.
- Click ‘OK’.
- Select all the songs you want to back up.
- Then click the Burn Disc button.
- Pop a blank CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-R or DVD-RW disc, and click OK.
If you want to store on an external drive, like a hard drive or a USB stick, this is how:
- Plug in the external hard drive or USB stick.
- Open up the window that shows what’s in your drive.
- Open the window that shows where all your tunes are.
- You then select the music you want to back up, and drag it from the music folder into the hard driver folder.
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/sites/p/pluggedin.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/themes/magazeen/single.php on line 196